A Country I would like to visit
The truth is, there are many countries and places I'd like to meet, so I'll tell you some of the places I hope I'll be able to meet in the not so distant future.
New Zealand
I think it's one of the places I'd like to know for a particular reason, I'm a big fan of Lord of the Rings' books and movies, and seeing the beautiful landscapes where some of the scenes were filmed is something I wouldn't miss.
Japan
Japan is a country with beautiful landscapes and culture, and I have always felt a great interest in these, it also has some of the most advanced cities in technology like Tokio, and there are many specific places that I would like to know. Besides that this is where my favorite series (One piece) is published so it is another point without wanting to know the city of Tokyo.
Europe
I couldn't just choose a country to know, as there are too many places I want to go on this continent, from the beaches of Greece, a place I love for all the culture surrounding this country, Germany, or Russia also so that you can take the famous Trans-Siberian train, get to know the Swiss Alps, and have a beer at a bar in Ireland.
I could keep mentioning more places, but I think I'm clear on the point.
Here in America there are also places I want to meet, starting all over southern Chile, also i’d like to go to machu picchu, or Montañita in Ecuador. In the United States there are specific places I'd like to go, like new york city, or run down the stairs of the Philadelphia Art Museum.






If I have the chance, I would like to visit Machu Picchu too!! I hope someday you can visit all of this places!
ResponderEliminar