my favorite tv show

 


Hello everyone, today I come to talk about one of my favorite series which is Dr. House. because I can't think of any other issues right now



I started watching  this series when it was on the air about 10 years ago, immediately Caught my eye and found it mainly a fun series, at the time I did not understand perhaps many of the concepts or themes that spoke but I was always very struck by the house character, whom i found very funny by the tones of voice he occupied and by his sense of humor.


A few years ago I found the series on the internet and decided to see it again to see if it was as good as I remembered it, and the truth is that I was surprised by the amount of detail that I overlooked the first time, again I was caught again by the main character, but this time not just for his jokes but for the good construction this character has, the idea of how a person can have such a great gift and at the same time being so miserable is very well carried out, and as throughout the whole series this is being consumed more in its misery to the point of bottoming is excellent


in short it's a series that has a lot to offer, a good story, comedy and a good character development, and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys this style of series.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

my trip to Italy

A Country I would like to visit