my trip to Italy
one of the best memories I have in my past was the trip to Italy that I made with my family in 2015. The reason we went was because I had my first world taekwon-do championship, and it was a unique experience since I've never participated in such a big event. it was a grueling but very satisfying week, and after the tournament ended we stayed a few weeks to be able to travel and get to know the country, and it is certainly one of the most beautiful places I have ever met with beautiful and unique cities, and without a doubt my favorite is Venice, it is unique and the architecture surrounding the city is impressive, I also think it will try 10 different types of ice cream, I also had the opportunity to meet golden places such as the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain and Vatican, all of which are very beautiful places and full of History.
it's one of the cutest and most rewarding trips I've ever had the opportunity to make, and it's a destination I'd ever like to go back to.

It must have been quite a fun trip if you were in such remarkable cities as those two you mentioned.
ResponderEliminarWhat beautiful places did you get to know Tomas. You had a unique and unforgettable experience in Italy. I also want to know Italy, and above all to know Venice, the city of Love
ResponderEliminar